Graduates will be provides with a unique and challenging opportunity to join a world-class investment organisation that will allow them to gain the necessary upskilling and introduction to the Asset Management Industry. The programme offers an 18 month fixed term contract which will commence 01 February 2018.
In order to qualify for the Graduate Acceleration Programme, you must meet the following criteria:
- Completed or currently completing your 3 year degree/ postgraduate studies at a recognised University.
- Must be a South African citizen under the age of 27.
- Have achieved a minimum 60% average in your final year (across your major subjects).
- If you are based in Johannesburg, you must be willing to relocate to Cape Town
This graduate programme is targeted at final year, Honours and Masters Students for the following roles:
- Client Liaison Officer
- Financial Administrator
- Assistant Compliance Officer
- Junior Quantitative Analyst
- Impact Funds: Property Assistant
What you will learn
You will be given the opportunity to grow and develop your talents in a nurturing environment. Â You will have the opportunity to learn through on the job exposure from world class professionals who will act as your mentors as well as through formal training programmes.
A requirement of the Graduate programme is that you study towards the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) qualification or complete the Financial Markets Instruments course (NQF 6) which our organisation will sponsor. Â We will cover the cost of this as well as allow you the time off so that you can prepare for your exams.
If you would like to boost your career then please apply today to be part of a winning, highly motivated team.
How to apply
To apply, please forward the following documents to the email address below:
- Your CV
- A certified copy of your Matric Certificate
- A certified copy of your full academic transcripts
- A certified copy of your South African ID
E-mail your application to GAP@oldmutualinvest.com. Make sure the graduate position you are applying for is clearly indicated on the subject of your email. For any any queries use the same email address. The closing date is on 31 August 2018.