Department:Â Water and Sanitation
Division:Water Quality and Revenue Management
Salary:R109 536 – R142 152 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Experience in maintaining equipment and customer service
- Physically fit
- Relevant experience
- Apply well developed analysis skills together with critical thinking
- Ensure the implementation of operational process to regulate specific work processes
- Ensure that the financial process are delivered and implemented and to supervise income and expenditure
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through the provision of effective service delivery
- Drive own performance and that of subordinates in accordance with required response times quality and service delivery standards
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driverâs license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011Â 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.