- LLB Degree or other appropriate legal qualifications
- Applicant between the age of 18- 35 are eligible to apply.
- No experience required
- To attend to complainants with telephone and walk-in complaints
- Assist in Investigation of complaints
- Analyse and screening of complaints
- Assessment and evaluation of complaints
- Record keeping and fi le administration
- To compile and submit statistical reports on investigations
- Draft correspondences and responses to complaints and all stakeholders
- Track pending complaints and refer to relevant investigative units
- Ensure timeous delivery of service and turnaround time in investigations
- Interview and advise clients/complaints timeously
- Prepare and consolidate reports for Business Units
- Responsible for files, office furniture, and other state assets under the control of the incumbent Perform any other relevant duties as delegated by the supervisor from time to time.
Note: Trainee Investigator will be appointed in terms of the Trainee Investigator Contract. The successful candidates will be expected to sign the contract, secrecy declaration form and performance agreement within 3 months of accepting the position. All successful candidates will have to undergo security clearance, vetting and competency assessments may be conducted. The office reserves the right not to fill the vacancies. Correspondences will be limited to the shortlisted candidates. Should you not be contacted within 3 months, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Enquiries: Mr S Maredi / Mr T Khunou, at tel: (012) 366 7146 / 7111.
How to apply
Via â Public Protector