Brought to you by the Road Accident Fundâs Road Safety Division in association with NYDA, Kasi Road Safety & SASSA.
The applicants must meet the following criteria
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 34
- Must have passed matric
- Must have no criminal record
- Must be medically and physically fit to drive heavy motor vehicle
- Must be willing to build a career as a professional driver
- Certified ID copy and matric certificate
- Proof of residence
- Strictly one page motivation stating your future goals and how obtaining a code 10/14 driverâs license and Professional Drivers Permit will assist you in building a career as a professional driver
- Strictly one page CV
How to apply
Applications close on 12 August 2018 AT 16:00. Send your application email@example.com.
RAFâs Road Safety Division â Building a cadre of safe professional drivers