Are you an undergraduate who wants to work for the most progressive Telecommunications Company in South Africa? Look no further than the Vodacom Internship Offering! The company is offering engineering interns an opportunity to join them in Cape Town.
The internship is a 12 month fixed term programme. Vodacom is looking for young driven, ambitious and competitive interns who are innovative, customer obsessed and not afraid to challenge our existing way of thinking.Â If you have a passion for Technology then Vodacom is the place for you!
The objective of the Vodacom Internship Programme is to:
- Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas within Vodacom
- Create an opportunity for unemployed graduates with the required qualifications to develop competencies in the telecommunications environment.
- Matric (Essential)
- Light Current Electrical Engineering Degree/National Diploma
- 0-2 Years corporate experience (No more than 2 years)
- MUST be a South African citizen with a valid ID
How to apply
Applications close on 05 July 2016.Â Click here to apply online