The South African Breweries has aÂ development opportunity for suitable students to gain on the job experience as a Quality Assurance Quality Controller for a period of 12 months. This position is based at ABI Midrand Manufacturing in Olifantsfontein.Â The purpose of this opportunity is toÂ conduct quality tests, to compile reports and to communicate out of line specifications so that the quality of the product and package are maintained in line with Company standards, cost are minimized and records are available for audit purposes.
- An understanding of microbiology, chemistry, biochemistry, physics and mathematics related to the food industry, laboratory policy and practices
- Relevant qualification in Microbiology, Biotechnology or Food Technology.
- Completed theoretical modules and require practical expose to complete the qualification
- Thrive in a fast paced, pressurized and competitive environment.
- The ability to apply theoretical scientific principles in the development of novel business solutions.
- Well developed decision making skills.
- Identifiy and apply new trends.
- A passion for quality and people
- High energy levels and a positive attitude
How to apply
Click here to apply online