Team Leader – SRAC – SRAC1066E
Department:Â Sports, Recreation, Arts & Culture
Division:Sport and Recreation
Salary:R 98 340 – R 127 668 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 10
- Ability to read and write
- Relevant experience
- Ensure that daily work received from Horticulturist is done
- Enforce the wearing of protective/safety clothing
- Ensure that machines, tools and equipment are kept clean
- Delegate work received from Horticulturist
- Supervise personnel doing weeding, watering, planting, cleaning and fertilizing
- Supervise maintenance of sports fields and stadiums
- Ensure adherence to Occupational Health and Safety Regulations
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7771/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driverâs license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.