Standard Bank Group Undergraduate studies
In honour of the Bankâs 150th anniversary in 2012, they launched the 150 bursary and scholarship fund, designed to promote academic excellence (in various disciplines within commerce, science, engineering and technology) and to target a range of recipients. To apply for this bursary you must be a well- rounded, undergraduate student with strong academic results and entering your second or third year of study in commerce, science, engineering, mathematics and technology at our preferred academic institutions.
Preferred academic institutions/universities for our bursary opportunities are:
- University of Cape Town
- Wits University
- University of Pretoria
- Rhodes University
- University of KwaZulu-Natal
- Stellenbosch University
- University of Johannesburg
You can apply using one of the following options:
- Mail: Write a letter containing your name, surname and a valid postal address and postal code to: Standard Bank Bursary Programme, Studietrust, Private Bag X16, Braamfontein 2018
- Email: Send an email explicitly requesting a Standard Bank bursary application form, and containing your name, surname and a valid postal address and postal code to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMS: Sms the word STANDARD, your name, surname, postal address and postal code to 31022.
- Website application: Fill in an online application form on: www.studietrust.co.za
Via â Via âÂ Standard Bank