Skills Development Facilitator – HR – HRES0029E
Position:Skills Development Facilitator
Department:Â Human Resource
Division:Workforce Capability Management
Salary:R279 132 -R 362 304 per annum (plus benefits)
- B Degree in Human Resources or equivalent NQF 7 qualification
- Specialist capabilities in Learning and Development
- 5-8 Year’s Relevant Experience
- Provide strategic capability and leadership into strategic objectives of the organisation
- Provide specialist input into development and amendments of policies, processes and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) across the organisation
- Facilitate the development of skills development strategy
- Compile and timeously submit Annual Training Report (ATR) & Workplace Skills Plan (WSP)
- Advise on managing, monitoring, evaluating and assessing the skills development needs of the organisation
- Ensure adequate implementation and maintenance of governance and risk management
- Monitor and enforce effective financial controls
- Build business and client service orientation with stakeholders
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driverâs license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7883/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.