Secretary – Transport – S/IRPTN/T
Salary:Remuneration at the total cost to Council Salary R 132 372
- Grade 12, N6 in Management Assistant / Secretarial, Secretarial Diploma
- 2 â 4 yearsâ experience in a similar environment
- Facilitate, Co-ordinate and liaise the activities between Council offices, Departments and other Structures on matters relating to Service Delivery
- Promoting safety by doing risk assessment and appointing departmental safety committee to facilitate safety
- Monitoring financial process by complying with supply chain management policy
- Positively interact, network with and influence other EMM employees horizontally in service of departmental relationship building
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback on contracted outputs and request training where appropriate
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CVâs by email to Adresponse3@fempower.co.za
Enquiries: Tel: 011 325 7375
Please quote reference number on application.
Note:The successful candidate who does not have the NQF Level 5 Finance Management qualification will be required to obtain it, in terms of the National Treasury Requirement.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.