Department:Â Roads and Stormwater
Salary:R98 340 – R127 668 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 9
- Communication Skills
- Code C1 driver’s license with PDP
- Relevant experience
- Painting of road markings
- Safeguard and protect site
- Controlling of vehicles
- Recording and reporting of work performance
- Motivate team members
- Record daily tasks on job cards
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011Â 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driverâs license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.