Become a part of the NIKE team in South Africa. Nike Retail seeks 7 Sales Store Associates in Atteridgeville. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition â and offers the opportunity to define the new frontier of retail with the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
NIKE does more than outfit the worldâs best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and.. out the edges of what can be.
- Drive Sales by utilizing customer service skills, basic sales techniques and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product
- Have a thorough knowledge of required Key Performance Indicators and how they can be leveraged to increase revenue.
- Provide a strong sales floor presence â set the standard for superior service by directly supporting athletes and closely monitor floor activities to ensure execution and delivery of the premium consumer experience.
- Build the bond between consumer and brand by providing superior service and adapting brand stories to the retail setting
- Serve as an expert in one or more areas of functions (stockroom, cashiering, sales). Seek continued training and education to further develop expertise.
- Maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards.
- Perform stockroom duties as follows; focus on both incoming and outgoing product, unload delivery trucks, organize product inventory to facilitate ease of replenishment and process product to ensure readiness for the floor (i.e. hang, price, tag, etc.).
- Serve as a product knowledge resource for consumers and entry-level athletes. Seek educational opportunities to develop advanced âlevel or specialized knowledge about selling, Nike products and culture, sales and service techniques
- Perform other duties such as answering telephone inquiries, assisting with special transactions and services such as comp product and athlete service and employee store eligibility issues where applicable
- Communicate promotional event information to maximize results of each event.
- Identify merchandise issues and opportunities based on selling and customer feedback.
- Perform non-selling duties that support the store administration and accounting functions.
- Supervise, train and develop athletes.
- Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service. Stay vigilant for shoplifting or internal theft incidents and report suspicious activities appropriately.
- Matric Certificate
- 2 years or more work experience in a retail environment
- Be flexible to working hours as business requirements may require longer shifts and after hour work
- Presentable and punctual at all times
- Good command of the English language
- Computer Literate
How to apply