Nampak invites applications for Mechanical, Electrical, Fitter and Turner Apprenticeship opportunities at the Bevcan Rosslyn factory, Johannesburg
Nampak is aÂ manufacturer of nonperishable packaging for beverages and food,Â offers the largest number of packaging careers in Africa!
- Completion of all required theoretical modules for the trade.
- Undergoing intensive on-the-job training and other related training.
- Providing support to the production process with adequate levels of availability and reliability.
- Demonstrating the ability to practically conduct maintenance and installations.
- Learning how to problem-solve and trouble shoot.
- Adhering to plant rules and regulations.
- Must have a minimum Matric with Maths and Science or at least a NTC/N3 with relevant trade theory (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
- A good mechanical/electrical understanding (Basic level)
- Must be able to identify colours for (Electrical Trade).
- Basic Computer Literacy.
- Good interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and able to use own
- Good communication skills.
- Must be willing to work shifts and overtime where necessary.
- Be team oriented, systematic and well organised.
How to apply
Applications close on 19 August 2018. Click here to apply online