This Learnership offers you the opportunity to gain 1 yearâs work experience as well as an NQF5 Certificate in Banking Service Advice relevant to the Banking sector. A monthly allowance of R3 200 will be paid to the successful applicants.Â The applicant must be able to attend formal ACADEMIC training and will be responsible for their own transport.Â There are no costs to you in applying for this learnership.
- A valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum pass of 50% in English AND a minimum pass of 50% in Accounting OR a minimum of 50% in Mathematics OR a minimum of 60% in Maths Literacy
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution or religious institution
- Present a professional image
- Currently unemployed
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record
- Under the age of 35 as at 1 February 2018
- Currently not participating in a learnership
- Not involved in any other studies from 1 Jan 2018 to 31 Dec 2018
- Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Effective communication in written and verbal English
How to apply
Employment equity targets will apply.Â Candidates not contacted for an interview by the end of November 2018, should assume that their application was unsuccessful.
Via âÂ Bankseta