- Intro to Management
- The Business Environment
- Team effectiveness
- Business Communication and HIV
- Problem Solving
- Computer Literacy
The program would entail both classroom-based training as well as workplace experiential learning, with successful candidates obtaining a National Certificate in Generic Management (NQF 3. Candidates will be based in Woodmead, Gauteng.
SGS is the worldâs leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity.
This program will be run from September 2018 â August 2018, and is open to individuals that meet the criteria below
- Applicants must beÂ South African citizens, between 18-33 years old
- Applicants must have matric, with at least 50% in pure Maths (or 70 % for Maths Lit) and 50% for English.
- Applicants must have been unemployed for at least 6 months prior to commencement
- Applicants have not abandoned any previous learnership program.
How to apply