Curro Helderwyk has a temporary position available for a High School Learnership inÂ Johannesburg. The successful candidate will start January 2018.Â Curro Helderwyk is Independent School situated within the upmarket Helderwyk Estate andÂ accommodates English boys and girls from Nursery School to Grade 12.
Curro is a JSE listed company in that provides affordable, private school education, offering a proud tradition of learning excellence.
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as and when the need arises.
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential.
Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 26 September 2018.