- Chemical Operations Learnership
- Mechanical Fitting Apprenticeship
- Instrument Mechanician Apprenticeship
- Electrician Apprenticeship
- Rigging Apprenticeship
- Analytical Chemistry In-service Training
The SAPREF learnership programme includes lectures that are supplemented with extensive on-the-job-training. Trainees on this programme are made up of learners who come straight from matric, those who have come from FET colleges and those who are doing in-service training, having completed their studies at universities of technology.
- South African citizenship
- Matric Mathematics and Physical Science or equivalent
- Completed S4 for Analytical Chemistry.
Selection is based primarily on academic merit. However, we look for well-rounded individuals who demonstrate potential to excel in other areas of their lives. Preference will be given to applicants from the Durban South basin.
How to apply
Applications close on 5 September 2018.Â Applicants to submit their CVs, certified copy of ID and certified academic records including matric certification via email to Kevin Naidoo:firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not receive a response from SAPREF within four weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.