The Civilian Secretariat for Police Service currently has internship opportunities for a non-renewable period of 12 months. The Interns will receive a monthly stipend of R4 989.00 per month.
- Participate in the design of M&E tools
- Data collection (includes travelling),
- Data capturing
- Draft M&E reports
- Receive and register complaints against the SAPS
- Provide administrative support
- Undertake any duties as required.
Duties or Responsibilities –Â Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management & Finance
- Manage the National Treasuryâs Central Supplier Database in attending database queries; provide report on utilized suppliers and none response from suppliers.
- Administer procurement of goods below and above a threshold of R 500 000.00 by inviting quotations and ensure that all documentations are correctly completed and needs are clearly defined.
- Draft specifications received from the directorate and convert to standard template. Attend to queries related to the administration of the bid documents.
- Applications are invited from Unemployed graduates, whom are between the age of 18-35, in possession of a relevant Degree or National Diploma.
Closing date is 02 September 2018.Â Interested candidates should forward a completed Z83 Form (download here) obtained from any Public Service Department, accompanied by a detailed CV and certified copies of their ID and qualifications (Grade 12 Certificate and Diploma/Degree certificate).
Applications must be mailed timeously to Private Bag X922 Pretoria 0001 or hand delivered to 217 Pretorius Street, Van Erkom Arcade building 7th floor , Pretoria at the Reception. Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be considered. Failure to comply with this requirement will result in the candidate being disqualified. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessfulThe Civilian Secretariat for Police Service is an equal opportunity, and gender sensitive employer and it is the intention to promote representivity in the Public Service through the filling of these posts. The Civilian Secretariat for Police Service is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity employment. The Civilian Secretariat for Police Service is offering an internship programme for the 2018/2018 financial year. Applicants who underwent or currently on an internship Programme will not be considered.