Iemas is an authorized financial services provider, offering financing and insurance products. Iemas invites Â graduates who have completed their studies to participate in a Graphic Design Internship at the head office in Centurion. The Graphic Design Intern will assist the Corporate Marketing Department with the design and creation of marketing campaign materials for all organisational promotions and events.
- Assist with the conceptualisation and design of marketing collateral which include, but not limited to brochures, posters, banners, digital banners, newsletters, electronic communication, adverts, profiles
- Apply existing design concepts to other or new marketing material
- Accurate conversion of graphic design artwork to relevant software formats
- Assist with related administrative duties
- Grade 12
- Graphic design or related qualification
- Marketing & Communications qualification an advantage
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of Graphic Design trends
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including: Illustrator; InDesign; Fireworks; Dreamweaver & Photoshop.
How to apply
Applications close on 12 August 2016. Click here to apply online