Applications are invited from candidates in the following disciplines/fields of study:
- Administration â National Diploma: Office Administration or any other relevant qualification @ All Provincial Offices (Ref No: PPSA1)
- Communications â Public Relations, Communication, Journalism @ Head office (Ref No: PPSA2)
- Compliance â LLB @ Head Office (Ref No: PPSA3)
- Facilities Management â National Diploma in Public Admin or any other relevant qualification @ Head Office (Ref No: PPSA4)
- Finance â National Diploma in Finance or any other relevant qualification @ Head Office (Ref No: PPSA5)
- Good Governance and Integrity â National Diploma in Office Administration, Legal Assistance @ Head Office (Ref No: PPSA6)
All successful candidates will have to undergo security clearance; vetting and competency assessments may be conducted. Appointments will be done in terms of the Public Protector Act. The Office reserves the right not to fill the vacancies.
Enquiries: Ms V Setlhodimela, tel. (012) 366-7099How to apply
Public Protector South Africa is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and is committed to the achievement and maintenance of representivity (race, gender and disability).
Preference will be given to the candidates whose appointment or promotion meets the requirements for Employment Equity representativity in the organisation. People with disabilities, Coloureds, Indian persons and females will be given preference.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates. Should you not be contacted within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Via â Public Protector South Africa