The internship programme is a work related learning experience for individuals with a degree who wish to develop hands-on work experience. Applications are invited from graduates in the following occupational disciplines:
- Risk Management (A relevant B-degree in Risk Management / Governance)
- Engineering (BSc Engineering in Mechanical or Electrical ÂÂ Heavy Duty)
- Internal Audit (Relevant B-degree)
- Advertising (IMM, AAA, Vega Qualifications)
- Retail (Relevant B-degree such as BCom)
- Finance (Relevant B-degree such as BCom/ Business Management)
- Human Resources (Relevant B-degree in HR)
- Information Technology (Relevant IT-degree)
Technical Skills and Experience:
- A relevant tertiary B-degree as specified for each discipline or a similar three year qualification.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
How to apply
Closing date is 19 August 2016. Click here to apply online