Parmalat invites applications for its Stellenbosch-based 24 Month Graduate development programme which is designed to actively develop young talent for future roles in the business.Â In depth knowlege and skill will be developed on the job primarilly by subject matter experts in the relevant field. Cross-functional working is encouraged by means of various projects as determined by the business.
The Parmalat Graduate Programme equips students (predominately PDIs) from a tertiary institute with practical experience in a particular discipline, subsequently ensuring that Parmalat has a sustainable pool of talented and professional resources.
Parmalat is known for its dairy innovations and quality and the companyâs annual top performances at the prestigious SA Dairy Championships is testament to the companyâs delivery on its promise of producing products on a par with international best standards.
The following Graduate opportunities are available:
- HR Graduate
- Manufacturing Graduate
- Engineering Graduate
- IT Graduate
- Marketing Graduate
- Finance Graduate
The minimum required qualification and or major subjects for each role is as follows:
- HR Graduate â Degree (Industrial Relations)
- Manufacturing Graduate â Degree (Food Science)
- Engineering Graduate â Degree (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
- IT Graduate â Degree (BI and or Analytics)
- Marketing Graduate â Degree in Marketing (Marketing Management)
- Finance Graduate â Degree in Finance (Management Accounting)
How to apply
Closing date is 05 August 2016. Click here to apply online