Department:Â Health and Social Development
Division:Primary Health Care
Salary:R85 320 – R93 816 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 10
- Must be able to read and write and understand verbal and written instructions
- Perform cleaning services and general duties to ensure an orderly and hygienic work environment as well medical equipment and serve refreshments
- Adhere to good cleaning practices and infection prevention and control and occupational health safety standard
- Effectively utilise equipment and resources
- Always put the client first
- Function within the facility team and ensure own work contribute to satisfied customers
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011Â 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driverâs license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.