Department:Â Roads and Stormwater
Salary:R87 372 – R103 140 per annum (plus benefits)
- Basic literacy
- Better Communication and site control
- 2 year’s working experience
- Sweep and clean gutters, streets and sidewalks
- Clean of stormwater catch pits and manholes
- Clean open stormwater channels
- Replace missing or broken manhole and catch pit covers
- Offload clean and store equipment and tools
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011Â 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driverâs license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.