Position:Enrolled Nurse: Auxiliary
Department:Â Health and Social Development
Salary:R140 613 – R182 172 per annum (plus benefits)
- Certificate as Enrolled Nursing Assistant
- Registration with SANC
- Perform basic observation and nursing functions under the supervision of a registered nurse
- Prepare patients for diagnostic procedures
- Accurate recording of observations
- Test elementary samples
- Perform HIV counselling and Testing
- Render health promotion services
- Clean, pack and monitor sterilisation of medical instruments
- Adhere to Batho Pele Principles and Patient Rights Charter
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7771/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driverâs license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.