Department:Â Sports, Recreation, Arts & Culture
Division:Sport and Recreation
Salary:R 98 340 â R 127 668 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 10
- Code C1 driverâs licence
- Ability to read and write
- Relevant experience
- Cut grass on sportfields and surroundings
- Transport raw materials
- Clean and store all machinery and Horticultural equipment
- Report damages and irregularities to the supervisor
- Water garden, tilt flower beds, cut lawns by using water tank and garden equipment
- Do general painting and other minor winter programme duties
- Complete tractor log sheet
- Adhere to safety requirements as prescribed by the Safety Act
- Adhere to Batho Pele Principles
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7771/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driverâs license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.