Driver Messenger – Health – HESD1577S
Department:Â Health and Social Development
Salary:R89 436 – R113 388 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 10
- Code B driver’s license and valid PrDP
- 1 -2 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Render an effective and efficient driving service to the department
- Provide a messaging service to the department
- Ensure that council vehicleÂ is in good condition at all times
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011Â 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driverâs license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.