Clerk – SRAC – SRAC0564E
Department:Â Sports, Recreation, Arts & Culture
Salary:R 98 340 – R 127 668 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Computer literacy
- Relevant experience
- Book facilities
- Process financial deposits and payments
- Keep analysis of facilities for back-up control and statistical purposes
- Write and type letters, memorandums, certificates and reports in respect of the section
- Draft weekly programmes
- Do monthly reconciliations
- Filing of documents
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7771/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driverâs license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.