Purpose of this position is to identify the needs of the customers, match, exceed their needs and expectations with our service offering. Also to maintain business growth through professional interactions and effective service delivery to booking agents customers.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times.
- Process domestic and international car rental quotations and reservations.
- Demonstrate accurate and current knowledge of products, services, promotions, terms and conditions, processes, rental policies and other general knowledge necessary to perform duties.
- Maximise opportunities to sell rental products and services and use up-selling techniques to promote sales and achievement of departmental targets and goals.
- General information distribution and after sales service.
- Conflict resolution
- Record keeping
- Liaise with internal departments.
- Driver’s License
- 2 years Customer Service/Call Centre experience
- Own Transport
- Computer Literate
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal and written).
- Able to effectively do a needs analysis with customers.
- Listening skills
- Customer Service skills
- Selling skills
- Discipline, compliant to rules and procedures.
- Adaptable: fast learner and shows positive response to change.
- Attentive to detail and accurate.
- Rapport-building skills
- Time management
- Able to display patience and tolerance
- Customer centric
- Consistent, particularly in the application of skills, knowledge, attitude & talents.
- Target orientated
- Team player
- Resilient: must be able to work under constant measurement and pressure.
This position reports to: Call Centre ManagerApply before Tuesday, October 31, 2017 – 26 Days leftCompanies may expire jobs at their own discretion.If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.