Exciting opportunities exist for suitably qualified graduates to gain professional experience by joining Airports Company South Africa Graduate Programme. There are 2o positions available, which will be based at King Shaka International Airport, Regional Airports, Cape Town International Airport, O.R. Tambo International Airport and the Corporate Office in Bedfordview.Â If you have a passion for aviation and want to combine it with your career choice, then Airports Company South Africa offers a wide range of career opportunities
As an Intern at Airports Company South Africa, the Graduate will experience a level of responsibility that allows the individuals to develop new skills in the field and offers them training and supervision that facilitates learning and On-the-job training. Â The programme typically provide for an 18 months contract agreement
The internship programme is a work related learning experience for individuals with a degree who wish to develop hands-on work experience. Applications are invited from graduates in the following occupational disciplines:
- Risk Management (A relevant B-degree in Risk Management / Governance)
- Engineering (BSc Engineering in Mechanical or Electrical ÂÂ Heavy Duty)
- Internal Audit (Relevant B-degree)
- Advertising (IMM, AAA, Vega Qualifications)
- Retail (Relevant B-degree such as BCom)
- Finance (Relevant B-degree such as BCom/ Business Management)
- Human Resources (Relevant B-degree in HR)
- Information Technology (Relevant IT-degree)
Technical Skills and Experience:
- A relevant tertiary B-degree as specified for each discipline or a similar three year qualification.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
How to apply
Closing date is 19 August 2018. Click here to apply online